Results are out...

The results of my MBA exams (Group 1, Stage A) are finally out 1 month after the tests were conducted, and I have cleared both the Subjects and the Group :)

The two exams were conducted in Jan'05. Introduction to Management was conducted on Jan 8 while Business Communiaction was hold on Jan 15.

The minimun marks requiired to pass the exams are 45 in each subject. Further one has to score at least 55% to clear the group. However, if one scores 65% in one subject but fails to score 45% in second subject, he is required to re-appear for the subject in which he has scored less than 45% marks; otherwise he is required to repeat the Group.

2 comments:

4:30 PM, April 26, 2006 Anonymous said...

It is difficult to clear ICFAI MBA as you are about to give MBA group B exam and then Group C you will find this My amny friends who have join ICFAI MBA are stuck up in Group C and Myself is stuck up in group D and group E and i have given it atleast 3 times . If you clear these exam then you are stuck up in group F God save you

5:00 PM, April 26, 2006 Rajneesh Garg said...

Hi,

I agree that difficulty level keeps on increasing as you move up the ladder, but then who said that the Course is a cakewalk? its a PG program and, though distance learning program, and ICFAI has its image as far as this Course is concerned.
I am sure u didnt expect it to be a cakewalk when u joined this program. infact, I am sure, none of the distance learning MBA courses available from different Institutes are a cakewalk.
When I joined this program, I decided to put a certain effort to earn this degree and I know that if I can maintain putting a certain amount of effort, I wont find it too difficult to clear the exams. The only thing required is the will to do so.