Investment in Stock Market

As I was a bit relaxed today, I decided to analyse my financial investments in Mutual Funds a bit deeper. As the stock market is making a very volatile trend, it also makes sense to check it regularly.
I am a member of valueresearchonline.com. It is oriented towards mutual funds in India and one can join it for free. It is an excellent source of research on mutual funds. For members, it offers a Portfolio Tracker as well as a Watchlist where one can track its choice of funds.
My portfolio consists of

  • ABN AMRO Opportunities Fund
  • Fidelity Equity Fund
  • Franklin India Prima
  • HDFC Taxsaver
  • Magnum Contra
  • Pru ICICI Taxplan
  • Reliance Equity
  • Reliance Growth
  • Sundram Midcap Select

So, I have added all these funds in my watch list as well. Besides, it has following funds as well:
  • HDFC Capital Builder
  • HDFC Equity
  • HDFC LT Advantage Fund
  • HDFC Top 200
  • Sundaram Growth
As I started comparing the returns of the funds over different period, I was amazed at the outcome. I compared for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year, and I found one winner in all the periods :). but ,alas, other funds have not performed so well in these periods, especially since the downfall of the market started

I Day Change


1 Week Change
1 Month change


3 months change
6 Months Change
I Year change

0 comments: